When every gram counts. When every item has to fight for backpack space. You need the Exploration Convertible Trousers. Made from a stretchy but durable nylon-elastane mix these trousers stand up to day-after-day of wear and the challenges of steep switchback trails. But perhaps their best feature is their versatility. Roll up the hem for mid-morning ventilation. By afternoon you'll be zipping them off mid-thigh. When evening comes convert them into trousers again. And don't worry about losing the zipped off bits. There's a storage pouch for that. And finally, the water-repellent finish makes quick work of light showers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Style: CL9Q
- Sizes : 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Fabric : 142g/M² - 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Waistband with belt loops
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Roll-up-hem feature
- Zipped side pockets
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Trouser legs zip off at mid thigh
- Rear zip pocket
- Stow pocket on right side to hold trouser legs when converted
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility